ISABELLE ELAINE.

My baby cousin was born this morning at 12:18am. She was stillborn with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck three times. The doctor worked for twenty minutes even when some nurses gave up and brought her back to life. She has a heartbeat and I believe is now breathing on her own. She was responsive to her mother and uncle and grandparents. She was born at Goshen and they moved her to South Bend Memorial. Isabelle only weights 3 lbs and 5 oz. My computer weighs more than that. I think because of the cord she did not get enough nutrients. She will probably be in the hospital for a while. Please just pray for her development and that her body will all begin to work correctly and that her brain will be perfectly healthy.

Comments

  1. PTL for the miracle of her life. Wow, I'm so glad they had that doctor in there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment