AND SO IT GOES.

The quarter has begun. I have made it through one week of classes - which seem to have flown by. In nine more I will be a senior. That is nuts.

I had dinner tonight with the ladies from my small group that I was a part of last year and it is just so interesting the way their lives have molded and changed in the short amount of time I've known them.

There are a crazy number of things to do for Monday - of course. But I will get them all done and everything will be good.

I really love my new location. The apartment is great and walking everywhere is so awesome. I seriously live five blocks from the grocery store - today I walked there. That is so great! Don't forget Stella's favorite part about the location - it is across the street from a small park and four blocks from Forsyth. So many puppies to sniff and strangers to bark and growl at (the latter is a new habit she has picked up).

There is so much going on to see and do and that is so great.

Comments