OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN. (laments for the pop princess of drama and insanity)

Well, once again I have slept in and missed a big field-trip while studying in France. Should some of you recall this very same incident occurred last year while I was in Lacoste. Alarm doesn't go off and I'm left in France. Though this time I had the lovely Carrie so soak up the misfortune with. I was supposed to go to Lyon today with the Fibers and the alarm clock never sounded I wake up from my dead sleep at 8:30am sit up and yell, "Carrie!" she flings straight forward sitting up in bed and we both are then realizing we have missed our departure time of 6am. Being that we are secluded in the French country side we really have now way of catching up with the group and even if we did we also had no clue of the itinerary and a time and place to catch up with them. I spent the day with Carrie and I am nearly finished with the hand stitching of my small quilt. And so that was that.

Comments

Post a Comment