GREAT VALENTINES DAY.

Today has been a really great day. Despite my headache I managed to get my butt moving this morning and finish all the Valentines I made for my Fibers ladies. We had a short field trip, I got my package from my mother full of awesome and amazing surprises. Some of which: six yards of cotton batting, a jar of Smuckers natural Peanut Butter, Reeses peanut butter cups, a Domino mag, an awesome letter and hilarious card from my adorable little brothers (which I repeatedly shared with others and now all the girls are all staking their claims to the marriage of my brothers), microwave popcorn (something the French don't do), my Cross pen I can't believe I left the states without, 101 Dalmatians to celebrate the first and seventh birthdays of Stella and Fred (respectively), a cd of music from Peter Pan (the newest live action version) and an amazing pin cushion globe found by my mother on ebay. It was a great package and so wonderful to open and enjoy it's contents. After enjoying that for a couple seconds I went off on a babysitting job. Not that I was watching babies. I had the pleasure of spending the evening with three amazing kids ages 7 and 11. They are the children of the former director of the Lacoste campus. I can't believe at their age they have so many tales to tell and are so articulate and just so great to spend time with. They made the night totally fun. It was a great Valentines Day - my favorite of holidays.

Comments

  1. You are a favorite Valentine to many accross the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment