TODAY.

It has been a long day. There is a visiting artist here - an industrial designer- a very well known artist (though I had not heard of her before. She has us doing a project that I find quite infuriating and a waste of time and resources. We were given quite exquisite supplies with which to complete the task and it is wasteful to use things that have real value to make something of no value. Though her work is very interesting and very well thought out I find myself at battle with it. She tells us as groups to go create something and then comes in and evokes her ideas upon us and it makes me feel like a pon. Especially due to the fact I have know inkling as to the end results of this time consuming task. And the waste of supplies is very upsetting and frustrating. But I think that most awful part is not only did we spend all of today doing this but now we must also spend the entirety of tomorrow doing the same. Uhggg.

Comments

Post a Comment