OH AND SNOW IT DID!

We have had quite a bit of cloud droppings (snow) over the past two days. And I did go sledding - twice that day. Once with Mom Dad and bros and once with cousins:rach, steve, and joanna and abril (not cousin, friend visiting from mexico). It was abril's first time sledding. It was so cold and windy, I hope given the opportunity she wants to sled in the future. I think she had a good time.

Last night I went to see Juno with Stacy and Lance. The back roads are still pretty snow covered so we were late for the showing we wanted to see so we hung out at Chickfila for an hour or so and waited. Talking and carrying on and such. Then we were early to the theatre so we decided to watch just the very beginning of Sweeney Todd only about ten minutes and I have to say I was intrigued. It looks very well done and good music. Then we pulled ourselves away to see the movie we went to see. It was written by a 29 year old ex-stripper. And it was written pretty well. It's premise was a sixteen year old girl does the deed and gets prego. She then after a quick bout with the idea of abortion (she finds out the being growing inside her has fingernails already and that her baby wants to be borned - this is from the solo picketer that the clinic) she quickly and wholeheartedly decides on adoption. So now she is going through life as this prego sixteen-year-old and it is funny and the movie has good music to boot. I'm not going to tell the rest because I don't want to spoil it.

And also I have one week to prepare myself for France: Round Deux. Excitement.

Comments