MAC MOUTH-TO-MOUTH.

I've finally resuscitated my computer. It was in perpetual grey spinny apple screen mode for two days. It took an hour help session call to Mac to fix it. Not bad. But I can't get my iphoto to work or the old disks to reboot it. So I'm a quandary with that one. I've been looking into APERTURE. It is really awesome photo viewing/slight editing program mac makes. It is much like iphoto on steroids. Very user friendly.

Two weeks. It's Bon Voyage in two weeks and suddenly I'm quite concerned with the diminished amount of free space on my hard-drive. And all my stuff is all backed up on my external hard-drive but I still feel the insane need to disc back up as well. And I must do it NOW. That is why I'm awake at three am when I need to go to work tomorrow.

Much to do.

Comments