A GREAT '08!

a happy new year to all.

I am quite sure it will be a good one.

Tonight was very fun. I put out a spread and enjoyed my family and little brother Sam's 20th birthday. We had cake right before midnight - as tradition. We just seem to wait too long. Then we ran to the living room and watched the ball drop on the big screen. My great cousins braved the massive snow dropping that came in about three hours and showed up just in time to ring in the birthday and new year. We toasted and watched some TV. It was fun.

With all this snow Rachel, Joanna, and Abril couldn't get out of your driveway. I was shoveling but the next thing we know Rachel had found a snow plower to bail the car out of the our drifty drive. It was Mr. Hughes. Stacy's dad. And we are very thankful for that it helped so much. He said he got the short straw for this night. And I do believe it is still snowing.

And tomorrow, with the massive amount of snowing having dumped, SLEDDING! With the giant seven foot tube dad got from the tire place. Sweet.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that the sky excreted itself onto you so violently. I'm sure sledding in the droppings will be a blast though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment