EL FIN DE SAVANNAH.

For now at least I am done in Savannah. It is such a change to be back in the north. The landscape and weather are so different from what I have just left.

Dad and I drove home in about 18 hours - that is including at least an hour nap. That is pretty good time. He is amazing. Dad flew down to savannah after he had just been on a three day round trip drive to Philidelphia. He got home at midnight and his flight left for savannah at 6am. The flight jossled him and upset his head, but he was still amazing and helped me rent a u-haul load up my apartment, put everything in storage and then drive 18 hours home. My dad rocks - hard core!

Now I am here - doing laundry (much needed). Soon Mom, Joe, Lew, and Zac will be home. I am very excited to be here and am very fond of the scenery change. Even the weather is acceptable (for now).

I have so many people to see. I can't even remember coming home last year or the year before for Winter Break. That seems like forever ago.

Comments