STUFF.

Yep, stuff.

I found a new place to live for a month. It is a really big house meant to hold eight people. Two floors with a kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, and common room on each floor. But I'll be the only one living there, as of now. Nice. So I'll move this weekend.

I spent yesterday and today knitting, purling, and crocheting. And my finished product is AWESOME! I will post some pictures when I am completely finished with it. But I love it. Hint: (it's a hat). That is due Tuesday for my 3-D Fibers class.

Hopefully, I will hear about France soon. In the next couple of days. I am not very concerned about not getting in - I just want it official.

Stella starts Obedience Training on Tuesday. She just had a bath with oatmeal shampoo so hopefully she will stop scratching herself silly soon.

School is out in 5 weeks.

I have to finish dressing my loom for tomorrow's weaving class.

When school is out in five weeks Dad is flying down here to help me drive back!

Stacy, I love Bruce!

Today there was an awesome sermon about Anger at LateChurch. www.latechurch.net

Comments