PLACES.

Small black puppy has a home now. She lives with Juliet and is called Merwin. Merwin is an author and matches the cat that Merwin now lives with named Kafka. All is well-I believe. It is just Stella and I in the apartment now. But soon, hopefully, it will be empty and I will reside downtown until the third weekend in November when I pack up the pooch and head north for the winter. Then I will, hopefully also, be going to France for eight weeks from January to March and then returning to Savannah to find a new place to live and study through to the next spring when I graduate. That is the one point seven year plan.

But for now I need to focus on things having to do with thread, made-up little bytes of information, cream based goodies that I can't eat, a slinky black mutt, a needy vehicle, cleaning - everything, baking - something, and GOD - I have so much to learn.

FOCUS. I need focus and determination.

Truth. Weaving was difficult today. It takes a long time and can try the patience. I have been told it is supposed to be very meditative but, as of today, I have found it to be very masochistic. I have an extended appriciation/sense of awe for people who submit themselves to such tediousness.

Comments