NOTHING OF CONSTRUCT.

It is at this moment nearing 6:30 pm and I have absolutely nothing constructive to show for this day. I am still wearing pajamas and have spent the day sleeping, surfing, and little in between. Lack of motivation may be one of the reasons for this but the second one would be my reluctance to go outside for fear of being swarmed by 'sqeeters and loosing every ounce of blood to the vicious monsters. I took Stella out for two minutes and have at least three marks to show for it and the poor pouch was swarmed by at least six while squatting to do her business. Talk about horrible bathroom etiquette.

I explained my laziness like this to my mom. I have saved time in so many ways (examples - not wearing socks, failing to keep my room tidy, not getting a hair cut in six months, ect) that I am now allowed to take all of this time and do nothing with it...

mom ruined it - she made me measure a pipe outside. At least three more bites.

Anyway. I'm temporary editor-in-chief of two newspapers this week. And once they are both completed and to the plant I will be retreating south. There it is hot and nasty, but a girls gotta learn. Sav is having flood warnings and I'm predicting this year we will have some pretty ferocious storm activity.

Yep. Mom is going to Sav with me and will fly home on Tuesday. That will be neat to be able to show her around town and spend some time together.

Okay, so now I think I will do something - maybe make my bed and possibly clean my room and think out the prospect of packing. Yuck. And the thought that as large as my small suv may be there is a little chance I will be able to cram everything in without a struggle. It is time to start my engines again because from here on out it's work, work, work.

Comments

Post a Comment