NIGHT.

Have you ever been woken out of a dream by something in reality that kind edges its way between the two. That is what just happened to me through dog whining. It really doesn't bother me that it happened; my dream was whacked out. It was like a bad horror film. Like really bad from the fifties - with Tom Hanks as the male lead. It was this rat that go packaged with some other stuff but it had the body of a Brillo pad and gradually it go larger through the dream and it didn't die the first time so it had to be killed this time - but then it took on the head of a cat and I was trying to keep all the dogs away from it. It was trying to get the dogs - this task was difficult because of late there have been a plethora of four legged ones. Anyway the small dog's whining woke me up from this horrible D rated horror film of a dream. But then there is the problem of being in and out of sleep and the mind hasn't really switched fully into awake - hopefully this is a good thing so now I will go back to sleep instead of writing blogs at 2:30 in the morning in a stoopper. Okay, out.

Comments