A BROTHER OF A DAY.

Today. I was to take my high school brothers, Josiah and Lewis, to the High School and get their paperwork. We somehow missed orientation for Lew so it was my duty to orient him. Well, in doing so somehow they ended us eating lunch with Bill and I at work. Goodness, that was interesting. Eventually we got to the high school, walked Lew through his daily schedule and went through opening his locker a few billion times - shazam - he's oriented. Then at four I took them back to school shopping. Two point five hours later we were done. It was fun. They are quite simple to please and we had to do was pull their sizes off the rack and they were good.

Tonight. M, D, and I went to a dance recital which was really cool. It was a the Downtown 808 in Goshen and it was for the Hispanic Ministries (a family friend was in the dance). They did a great job - the routines were great. It was also a "hello, duh" moment. So much is focused on the foreign mission field and the field has basically been brought to our back yard. I really applaud that church for realizing that. After the show M & D and I went to the Brew and got some awesome caffeine and sugar infused goodies. Mmmm. That was very nice. I love coffee shop time. And of course, I deemed it in celebration of my birthday (which is a week from today) because everything in August predating the seventeenth is in honor of my birthday. Woot. That would some serious narcissism. Yep.

Note. Wednesday, when I was at the Middle School registering Zachary, I gave myself a paper cut the mid-nostril part of my nose. Weird.

Comments

  1. See you're lucky. You get a whole 16 days to dedicate to your birthday before your actual one. I only get one day before mine. But if I had 16, I'd dedicate them to me too. You deserve it and don't feel bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment