ARNK.

You can't get very far on half a gallon of gasoline.

Lizzie is leaving the SAV today and trekking northward.

Stella has gotten a taste for anything with a kind of foam or padding in it - thusly chewing up my mother's favorite cost more money than I currently have to my name pillow.

I took Ashleigh Lehmen's portraits and they are really awesome.

Last night the family went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Jason now wants to start a steakhouse in Wakarusa. Really good food.

Watched Hot Fuzz; it was really insain.

Jason has left and I won't see him until Thanksgiving. Now what - my partner in crime.

I'm sad so now Al and I will match at work and we can both sit there and look gloomy and say it's nothing, nothing at all.

Noon to Four o'clock was not meant for human consumption.

Oh, bother.

Now I have to go to work.

Comments