THE TEST.

I am going to make a dress. For my mom. From a pattern. We shall see - hopefully, I can be successful in this endeavor.

Lewis is leaving tomorrow. It will be sad for three weeks without him. But I will only feel sorry for us and not him because he will be in Europe. Lucky duck. And he didn't think he'd get to go.

Had a good lunch with Rachel, Steve and John (her bros), and Tasha and Megan (her friends from Indy). We ate some amazing cholesterol from Cooks. Yum.

I'm gunna have to start watching that or I'll have the arteries of a 54 year old in no time. More salads. Yeah, I'll have to try the roughage.

Bad thing, Mom bought Superman Returns today - you know how I feel about Superman (in this specific version). Not a good thing. But luckily there is also Lex Luthor so I can pry myself away from the film with him on the screen.

Comments