LOVERLY.

Tonight was just a loverly evening. My mother's birthday. She turned one year sweeter. We set a table outside with flowers and candles and made a nice supper and had ice cream cake. Rachel replaced the absent Lewis. And that was lovely too. I shall share some photos eventually when it is daylight. It was very pretty and the company was my favorites.

Tomorrow we will be complete again - our six pack. At least for a few days. Lewis returns, but Jason departs in a bit more than a week to go back to school. He is an RA now and they start the life sucking early. He'll be a good one. Then Sam will leave a couple days after that. From there the summer will fizzle apart. At that point I think I should watch Chocolate and the winds that blow will start to pull me back to SAV. That I do look forwards too, but summer is so sweet. So innocent. That world is harsh, well, at least the environment. I'll have to make Stella stop eating the plant - how she does love to help Mom weed. If only she could be taught the intentional plants from the unwanted.

I am very glad you are back Stacy.

Comments