QUIET?

Well, Lizzie went home for the weekend and took Norah with her so it's me and Stella until Tuesday. I took her to the park and boy where there weird random statements made. An example of such. One of the bicycle taxi guys said, "Hey good lookin what you got cookin" Seriously - he was old. Like I mean possible sixty. Gross. And really who uses that anyway. For Real.

Next. Walking down the side of the park and one of the Trolley tour dudes slows down and starts talking about my dog to everyone on the Trolley. Seriously. People are just weird.

Anyway, we had a fun time at the park. Stel really enjoyed the freshly cut grass and chasing it when it turned into a tumble weed. It was quite windy. She's sleeping now - that's good. If she's sleeping she can't pee in the house. Theoretically.

I only have three weeks of school left. That is twelve days of classes. 47.5 hours of class time. Which, is not to shabby. Looks like no hurricane so I'll just have to suck it up and get through it.

But it will go really quickly I'm sure. Before I know it I'll be headed home. Wow - three weeks from now I'll be finished with my Sophmore year. YESSSS! I'll be a junior - too cool!

Comments