END(VOIDANCE).

I have been pretty productive in the last couple of days. The only problem being that I am producing things I don't need to be and I will not get a grade on. AKA things that are not the two final projects. So I thought I would share them with you.

Yesterday's project. So Lizzie and I have not been liking our living room (it's just really ugly and plain). Well, I looked out our window yesterday and saw the neighbor had a futon and frame by the road (aka free for the grabbing). I went took and look and grabbed. It is a three fold futon (I don't think I have ever seen one). I then took apart the cushions from my old crap futon and reformatted them to fit - this involved cutting through six feet of foam with scissors (I didn't cut my finger until I was snipping some stray threads off the covers). Then I got two yards of printed fabric and made covers for a piece of extra foam I had cut off and split in half. I'm pretty happy with the results.



Today's. It started when I got dressed. There wasn't shirt I wanted to wear. I had this blue t-shirt (from Michaels) but I didn't like the neck. And that's were it began. Four hours later.





The goal is to get my finals done with the work spanning a couple days (not the last second). Project 1 - a drawing - is due Monday evening. Project 2 - 5 repeat patterns is due Tuesday morning, plus I have to make a book for that class.

Comments