A WHIRLWIND.

Boy was it a fast-moving week. I had a presentation today in Repeat which required two papers written and two powerpoints made and then I had a test in Art History. It is one of three test and it was super easy, but I bombed because I hadn't studied. So that sucks. Tuesday I had another project do in Repeat - so I have basically been consumed with Repeat pattern. I guess I'm not as busy as I think - but I sure do feel busy.

This weekend I have to write a six page research paper for art history, a full value drawing for drawing, and my notebook assignments for repeat. Still not all that much - but it feels like an insain amount to do. Just because.

I also hope to clean my car this weekend - vaccum (it hasn't been vaccumed since I've got it). Necessary.

Okay. I think I'm going to do "stuff" now.

Comments