THINGS ARE GOING ON.

Yes, so I have been (since we last caught up) working on class work - a project was due today, not working at Leopold's (my boss forgot to put me on the schedule), and do a free-lance job.

The free-lance thing came around in quite an odd way. A phone call from a person who had gotten a recommendation from my ex-neighbordude (Gabe). So, she wanted me to take a photo of her house becuase she wanted to put it on the market. Then she mentioned how she wanted to turn it into a postcard and I said I could do that. So I've been working for the past week on that (utilizing my unexpected week off). I've been over to Bunny's (my client) house five times - showing proofs, photographing, getting info. The cool thing is that she took it to work (she works an an agent for Prudential) and they all really liked it. I talked to her boss who got my info. I also spoke with another agent who would like to do a postcard as well. Now, I'm at this spot where I could potentially have some serious work but I still have school, the Lacoste collaboration, and Leopolds, and life. In response to this massive amount of responsiblities, I decided I needed to not work at Leopolds. I went in and spoke with my boss and decided that I would request an extended leave of absence until a certain date at which I will determine my next course of action as an scooper. That was big. At this point I will be praying for everything to work out.

Also, I will be hitting the books (so to speak) and going hard-core into school work. If I don't stay on top of things it will be a very detrimental quarter. I can do very well, but it will take work.

By the way - my classe are: 19th Century Art History, Drawing 2, and Repeat Pattern Design. Two of which will be requiring a research paper in the next couple of weeks. It will be a busy quarter. Fast too.

Okay, that's the speed.

Comments

  1. wow, you're quite the active one. I think it's great about the whole free lance post card thing. Seems right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment