BEDA, BETTA, BETTER.

Yes, last night was the Regina Spektor concert - amazing. Truely. She doesn't have a band - it was just her and she did all the instrumentals herself also. And the clapping and weird mouth sound effects. If you get a chance to see her in concert GO. She was also just really sweet and funny and from what I can tell is someone I would want to hang out with. Truely, I'm pretty positivly sure she's a musical genius. One of the best concerts I've ever been to. It might be on the top of the list.

Did not fall asleep or even attempt once.

Also, some thoughts on the concert. People are very rude at concerts. Especially high school girls - where is the respect. There is no respect - someone was talking on a cell phone! Come on! The opening act was also a singular artist and he didn't have his band with him so he played with his iPod. I thought that was great. But as Lizzie pointed out - he was not original. Regina totally rocked it. But he did say a quotable line. He renamed my school the School of Calamity And Destruction. I like that.

Comments