A THERAPY SESSION?

I find myself wondering through Office Depot. I think it was a time of regeneration and relaxation. Looking at isle after isle of plastic wrapped paper/writing/organizational products. Yes, it was one of those moments. I was very upset to run out of isles. It's not like a bought a bunch of stuff. 'Cause I don't need more notebooks; I've my fill of those. I want but don't buy.

Yes, and I also thought I should mention my extreme connection with my cellular device. I can hear it vibrate from across the room. If I were in a deep sleep I'm pretty sure I would wake up. This might be a different kind of connection but often I will think about my mom and she'll call. Or I'll think where's my cell phone and when I get to it I have just missed a call (that happens when it's on silent) but the call is also usually from my Mommy. I just thought I would share this.

Comments