OUT WIITH A SPLASH!

I've been packing it up all day. Stuff. I am sick of having to pack up life every two months. Really. My room is back into prisine-medieval condition in came in.

A bunch of people went to play soccer so I went too. Four on Four. It was so much fun even though I lack the coordination and motor movement for the game. It was spinkling a little but as we ended the game it started to pour. We all walked up the the hill and then someone had the bright idea to all go and jump in the fountain. Complete submusion in the waist-deep fountain in 57 degree weather. The water was sooooo cold. I don't think I have ever been in water that cold. Wow. It was amazing. Everyone was frozen. Three guys and four girls. Of course the boys were the first to jump in. Then one of the girls - she's tough (she used to be a cheerleader - so we know she's hardcore) jumped in next then Marie and another and me last. Cold. Oh. Then we stumbled down the cobblestones in our barefeet trying not to slip or cut our feet. What a great way to say good-bye to Lacoste.

Comments