LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! (this one's for you Dad)

I need a desk for my room, for work and such, so I headed over to the Salvation Army and scoped it out. Did a walk around the trash dump worthy peices and on my second loop I spotted this baby. Good price - so I bought it. I think it is 6-8 feet long. Reality played no part in this purchase. I just though it will fit. I didn't have anyone to help me load it so I don't really know what was going on - maybe this is do to my current state of sinus torment. Explosive sneezes. But anyway I backed the RAV up to the building and thought "of course it will fit". Fortunatly a man came to help me and pretty soon there was a team of three to four guys helping me load this monster. It took about fifteen minutes and three reconfigurations until it worked. And the back door even closed and I could drive. Gangsta style with the seat all the way leaned back. But I just wanted to share this marvelous feet with everything. And to express to Dad, Mom and Jason the exact perfection of the vehicle. Thank you again for finding him for me.








*the pooper just for fun.

Comments