LIKE A GIANT UMBER ORB.

That is what Prof Henry called the lunar eclispe last night. About ten of us stood on the patio off the studio and watched as the moon turned into a gaint peach. It was fun.

Been working in the studio today. I have to get projects done becuase our show is Friday and everything has to be set up on Thursday and I still have a ton of stuff I want to make. Yep.

It is 72 degrees here - an exteremly nice day. Sunny and warmish. I'd like to add fifteen degrees and go swimming in the fountain.

Okay, I think it is nap-thirty now.

Comments

  1. i love you. i miss you. when do you come home to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you post on Jacki's blog that you're coming home the 13th. Did you mean the 13th of March? As in next week???? You mean during my spring break? What? What?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment