FRANCE=3256 PHOTOS=2 MONTHS.

I have 5.4 GBs of photographics on my computer from this trip. Good. Memories from when I'm old and senile (next week).

It will be a crazy week. Starting tomorrow.

I have my flight at 6:10am to Amsterdam. I am in Amsterdam from 8:25-3:40 (still debating sitting in the airport all day or going out). Detroit at 7:20, then leaving at 10:05 for SBN where I arrive at 11:15pm.

Wednesday is my day to see everyone I can that I miss soooo much and to pack. Thursday Dad, Jason, and I drive down to Savannah. Friday we move my stuff from old house to new house. Then Saturday I drive Dad and Jay to Atlanta for their 3:30 flight home. And then I'm in Savannah and that is that. A week to regroup from everything and get settled back in the south.

Okay, I'm going back to sleep now.

Comments

Post a Comment