END IS FIVE FEET BEHIND ME. POSSIBLY.

Everything is installed. The work is ready for the show. It opens tomorrow with a party and all. Tonight is our bon voyage dinner at the Cafe de Sade. Everyone is thrilled to be eating something asside from Cafe (our normal cafe) food. You can only eat so many garbanzo bean, corn and lettuce salads.

Hopefully tonight i will get to sleep. This afternoon I had a short nap and that was the first sleep I've experienced in 48 hours. After a while the mind just starts to go.

Yep so it is going to be wild and crazy here this weekend. Our last weekend in Lacoste. Tuesday I'm coming home.

This morning I had a shift in mentality. One of those times where I felt different. Lacoste stopped being this place I am visiting and started to be a place I live. A very tranquile shift. I don't kow what it is.

Okay, time to get ready for the shindig.

Comments