A DAY OF INSAINITY.

At three o'clock I had not slept for about thirty hours so I took a seven hour nap. After a certain point I think my mind was trying to shut down and I kind of had this loopy, high feeling of dissconnection. Nap time! That was that.

Today, was a violent day in the world. Normally these things happen constantly but I guess today it is just making me MAD! Suicide bombers walked into a crowded street of pilgrimers and blew themselves and everyone else up. That is just wrong. And the part that gets me is according to Islamic belief that is probably okay. Because the people where on a pilgramage they wll go automatically to heaven and blowing themselves up is completely fine because then they will go straight to heaven too. 237 people where injured. 112 people where killed in multiple incedients across the city of Kerbala. That is so many.

Okay, I'm getting back to work.

Comments