PS.

I forgot the entire reason I wanted to post. I scheduled for classes today. I couldn't get into 20th Century art (they were full) so I decided to 19th Century. I am very excited to take it. I still have to take 20th, but that will be another quarter. I got into Drawing II with Henry (perviously mentioned professor) that should be interesting and good because I will kind of know his style and have a bit of his perspective. And the third class is repeat pattern design (a Fibers class). There where only two avaliable to take (they fill super quickly because there are only six professors and 150 fibers majors) so I chose one with the best time for me. So I am very excited to take those classes - giving me something to look forward to when I get back. And I don't have any classes on Tuesday night so I can go to DeepEnd!

Comments

  1. Yay for DeepEnd! What is your schedule for said classes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment