OH, MY, SUCK.

If you want to know how to make the most exciting football game of the year really boring - like fall asleep boring - Just ask the French. The pre-game show was an explanation of the game - including the padding they wear. They don't show any of the commercials - instead it is replays of all the plays of the game and wide shots of the stadium. And the commentary is in French and they suck a commentary. Lulling me to sleep so much that I couldn't watch any more. Never go to France to watch the superbowl.

Comments

  1. Yah! You are back!!! I am taping the game so if you want to watch it complete with AMERICAN commericials, wha la! Just like Prego, its in there. love you forever.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for being the first to comment! And I fixed my anyone can't comment problem. Thanks for that too. I hope Barcelona was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment