GOOD.

Critique went well. Pretty positive. It was really cool to see everyone elses work. It is really good. That could be one of those things that depresses a person because "I should be making amazing stuff like that" or "my work is not as good or cool or genius as theirs" but I don't get that. I tell myself "she is good at what she does, she has a different style and she is good at her work." I have a different perspective and good qualities and other ideas. So when I walked away from critique I thought Wow I really want to create more, but am I thinking mine's not as good as her's - no. I spent a lot of time and worked really hard and am proud of my pieces.

Instead I was thinking "the air is amazing I can almost taste the clouds." They where really whispy and blue. I was reminded of milk when you put frozen blue berries in and the whole thing freezes that light periwinkle color. Well, it was an amazing moment.

I then cleaned my room - it was gross. Tonight is working on my book for Local Cloth, Local Color. Hopefully it won't take all night and I can get some sleep before class at 9am tomorrow.

Okay, later 'gators.

Comments