CORRECTION.

Apparently it was not the mistral last night because it was not a cold nothernly wind. It was a warm southern wind - the name eludes but someone said it sounds like samari. It was not as bad as it seemed from indoors. A tile, however is on the ground outside our house in peices so I think it is time to invest in a hard hat for such occasions. Actually, I think the school should provide because they provide flashlights, alarm clocks and toliet paper - why not a hard hat.

I went to market in Isle st le surge today and the only think I bought from a vendor was a peice of food. There was a neat little used book store where I chose five little treasures (all from 1960 or earlier). And all with illustrations. Books really are not a good souvenir to purchase I don't know why I keep getting them. Not smart. Too heavy.

I think it is half past a nap.

Comments