SODA.

Yes, I am awake at three in the morning. I have spent six hours today working on a mask for the Masquerade Ball Thursday night. It isn't that important but it turned into one of those things where I had to just keep going and do all this crazyness. Yeah.

Schedule today:

Sleep in. wake up at 10:30.
Stitch for one hour because I didn't do my daily work for yesterday.11-12
Lunch. 12:15
Class at 13
Class ends at 16 but I keep going until 16:30.
16:30 French lessons with Madame Dominique. There were only three of us in attendence so it was fun. Marie and I always go because it would be really sad if no one showed up. Madame D would be sad and we like her - she's funny.
18 back to studio to work on Mask
19 SUPPER
20 How to Make Irish Soda Bread with Finn (an un-native local - he's Irish)
22:30 back in studio working on mask
2:30 finish mask and call it a night.

Tomorrow we are taking a trip to a local artists studio for my LCsquared (Local Cloth, Local Color). We leave at 9:30 so I better get some sleep.

Comments

  1. you should call her madame Dominatrix. Hee hee. I don't know what just prompted me to say that. Hope your masquerade is fantastico!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment