OKAY, SO.

Last night was really fun. We all danced like fiends and even the profs got down. They were hard core dance fun. Everyone looked really cute and the masks looked awesome.

But, I should have left about an hour before I did. Then I would not have had to deal with drunken drama and possibly would have gotten out of bed in time to go on the trip to Nimes today.

I'm pretty sure I turned off my alarm clock in my sleep, becuase the next thing I knew the room was bright and it was 10:30am. Suck. In order to make up for this horror I have to do something of value. I'm going to take all my stuff to the studio and do something of substance. Uh.

Comments

  1. Is it even possible for you to do something without substance? Probably not. You're full of value.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment