NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

I'm having a blast. I love it just in case you didn't know I did. Everyday is just amazing. The people are awesome, the food is pretty good, and classes rock! I love it.

I love making things with my hands. I just do. Fibers combines the visual with three dementional. I can build pieces. In class we learn about the everyday little things I really never thought about before. There is so much history and information in everything. Fabrics, designs, dyes, origins. I love it. Pretty much everythings stems from the industry. Even computers. The invention of these cards for weaving on big looms is what spawned the entire invention of computer data retention technology. There are these giant peices of work done that depict battles in early Europe and there is a peice that has the warriors looking at the sky because Hallie's commet is passing. How awesome is that!

Today I was working on my stitching for today and I grabbed some berries and dandillians and leaves and mashed it onto the fabric and it dyed it colors. There is so much to learn.

Plus, with this view wouldn't you feel inspired every morning?

Comments

  1. yes, inspiring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon rose! I am so happy that you are getting to have the experience of a lifetime! That is so incredibly exciting! I love you...mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment