IMPORTANT FOLK TALES I MADE UP.

So the man who owns the castle above the town is named Pierre Carden. This man is insainly wealthy - he has more money than Bill Gates or Oprah. He owns fifty-two homes (one for every week of the year - but that is where he set his limit). One happens to be the former home of the Marquee de Sade. (the term sadistic comes from him)

Being that this man lives in a very secluded well-secured castle, is very wealthy, well dressed and mysterious I have concluded he is Batman. Everytime I hear a plane but can't see it I know that it's him in his Batplane.

Also, today Marie was singing the Ding Dong the Witch is dead. I also concluded that the Wicked Witch of the West is a creation of Pierre (he's doctor Frankenfritter) and now Pierre is very upset because he had fallen in love with his creation. Thusly when we returned from our field trip today I observed that the sun had dissappeared shown in the valley but not the mountainside. This is because Pierre is mad Marie killed his love. The sun only shown on the bell tower because that was their love nest.

I'll keep you updated on the tales of Pierre (aka Batman) as they occur.

Comments

  1. DANG! I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW! You get to be in the same city as Batman! If you could only see the envy on my face. It would look something like this:

    %%%%%&**&())&^%%^%*^ENVY*&^%$$%%^*()_

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment