I WANNA WALK UP THE SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN.

Yesterday we drove up a mountain then climbed around on top of it. Loose gravel and great veiws. One direction was the Mediteranean Sea and from another view the Italian Alps. Nice. No wild boar attacks so far!

The fog is in and it just blankets and dances around all the houses in the Valley. The sun will chase it away though.

I woke up at 8:53am and thought oh, sh:t - CLASS! But class on Mondays is not until 1pm, but breakfast ends at 9am. So I threw on glasses and cloths and shoes and ran down the cafe with Bonjours all the way down. They must be like "who is the crazy haired girl?" I grabbed some baggett, a clemintine and some pound cake and a choclate sweet then walked home. Mmmm.

Today is my first class. I'm really excited and want to learn! It is going to be a really knowledge heavy experience. I can learn from the teacher and from all the other students and from the village and the country and all of Europe. The ladies are all in their upperlevel classes - I am the youngest.

Okay. I'm gonna do stuff now.

Comments