GREASY HANDS.

After class today the guys were fixing up the mountain bikes so I helped. We got the tires changed on all of the need ones. There are about eight or nine total. One is in a box and one is not in hot shape. When they were good we took them out for a spin. Four of us went up the mountain and the other three went down the mountain. I think we road a couple miles. When it got dark we turned around. Riding a mountain bike is much harder work than my normal crusing style. And I am beat. Not to mention I've been runnin up and down these hills. Yes, actually running - it is more fun just to run up.

My post-supper task was working on my stitch diary entry for today. I am going to incorporate my own writings into it. It is supposed to be about a habitual thing we do here and this is something I have to make habitual. Good incorporation. Yes.

Time for sleep. It is only 11pm - but I've got a 9am class. Breakfast at 8am, as usual. Night.

Comments

  1. Good idea, change of scenery in real space, change of blog in cyber space.

    My parents got a puppy. They named him Charlie. I don't know how I feel about it yet. It's so soon. I do like his name though. "Charlie...it's a bridge Charlie..." I think that's the first thing I will say to him when I do decide to meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment