A BRILLIANT IDEA.

Hey, here's an awesome idea. Let's send the Fibers and Painting majors to Barcelona! Yeah, we'll send a group entirely made up of girls to the most crime ridden city in Europe! Yes, I am serious. Then let's share with them tales of all the bad things that have happened to students while in Barcelona. One had their laptop snatched out of their bag and didn't even know it. (Answering that question of whether I am taking mine or not. NO WAY JOSE!) And two got robbed in a public park. I think I need to make a special bag/shirt/pouch for my important stuff. (I don't think my passport will fit in my bra.)

Yeah, so Wednesday morning we leave at 4:30am to go to Barcelona. I really love my camera and my credit cards and my student id (not so much my driver's license, but it's important) so please pray for me that everything will be awesome and I'll have a great time and return with more than I left with!

Now all I have to do is pack efficently - I here stuff is really cheap there so I may just get some clothes along the way.

Yeah, I don't have anything to be scared of - I lived in the ghetto of Savannah (used to walk around at night) and have survived two stays in New York, and solo trips to San Francisco and to France via Amsterdam. Plus, I have the benifit of growing up with five brothers, a decent knowledge of Spanish, and the G-O-D man on my side. Everything will be fine.

There is a lot to do between now and 30 hours from now when we leave. Like a ton of stitching. I'll write another time before I go and then have a monster to do before I come back.

Comments