AND WHAT A NAP.

I napped straight until 8:30 about 4-5 hours. I probably would have kept going but Marie and Noelle stopped by to check on me when they noticed I wasn't at supper and brought me a clementine. I heard there voices and woke up very dazed. It was one of those whole body moves "What, who der" moments. I haven't really had one since I've been here. A completely have to realize my surrounding. But they stopped by and were back out the door by the time I came to. I had work to do so I joined Noelle and Janet (Janet and Noelle are both Graduate students - Janet has done some beautiful sketches of Lacoste and I can't wait for her to break out the paint). Marie and I both worked on our stitching and eventually our neighborhood Brit joined us. That is Hector and he has a great dog named Penny. I love Penny and Hector is great fun. He is the one that gave me the lesson on Provencial greetings the first time I met him. Hector brought wine and fun foods - such as chicken flavored potato chips - to the party. They did the wine thing and I enjoyed my water and too many sweet things. All in all we viewed one French movie (Hecoter said the dialogue was trash anyway) and Minority Report and I finished Friday's stitching. Now I have Saturday and Sunday for the weekend. Saturday's will be quite simple because it was a rather simple day. I guess. Okay.

Comments