SNUGGLES! (Not that bear either.)

Last night was my Uncle's company dinner and loverly Rachel (his daughter) invited me as her date. I got to go with my cousins and my Mommy and Da were there (Mom works for Uncle). After the enormous supper - yum, yum - I went with my cuzes to get a Christmas tree for their house. This proved to be a futal saga - no tree was gotten. We then went back to their place and Rachel and I snuggled on the couch while watching the Fifth Element (I love that movie, watched it last week and watched it again last night it was so good). After that was finished we moved it into her room and Sabrina, Rach's friend, came over and we watched Nacho Libre (accept I fell asleep - suprise suprise - and missed the end). I slept until morning when Sabrina left and Rachel joined me on her bed and we slept til later when we woke up and breakfast and drove lots.

Then tonight, Josiah had a chior concert and it was amazing - the best one I've witness to date. I sat next the yearbook's photographer Felicia. I was never on staff with her but we did swim together two years ago. I tried to give her as many pointers as possible - she's really cool. It was great to only have to take pictures of people I wanted to and not have to get everything and everyone - like most of the choir concerts I've attended in my time.

Joe was great as usual - he had a solo at the beginning. Tomorrow is another showing but he won't get to sing the solo for that show. I tried getting pictures but unfortunatly due to his height he was always in the back behind someone else.

Lance had the solo. They always give this solo to a soprano girl, but this year he got it. I asked him about it and he said it was the first time a male has ever sang it (I don't remember the song) and that he cand sing the same notes as any soprano only an octive lower.

After the show Jacklyn, Lance, Jordan and I went back to Jordon's. Yes, all those awesome people just showed up - cool, eh. We all wound up on one couch together watching the end of Mean Girls and the beginning of Me, Myself, and Irene. That was very nice. It was awesome to have some of my best buds all within arms reach on the couch with me - but there was still room for a couple more (you know who you are).

Speaking of arm reaches - hopefully soon I will get to see my skeleton, circulatory system, endocrine, and nervous system, you also know who you are. I'm very happy about this.

EVERYONE - GOOD LUCK ON FINALS.

Comments

  1. Sigh, I'm a little bit jealous that I wasn't there with you guys. Well, I shall see you on tuesday though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment