PROJECTILE SNEEZES.

Yep, you guessed it - I'm sick AGAIN. So far I have projectile sneezed everywhere twice. The first insident was this morning and I was sitting on the couch and shazam an entire line of goop all down my arm and a big blob of it on my knee. Nice. Then at work I projected onto the floor - onto my shoe. Luckily, they just think it is funny because they know of my entire distain for snot. When I mentioned the idea of see just how far I could shoot that they thought it entirely amuzing. YUCK!

I guess that is what I get for being a miscreant in the town of Wakarusa at 10:30pm and eating a diet solely based on cookies and Cooks for the past week. Yep, like a dog. I want some rum.

But I will be better - I must because of the amazing people I am to be surrounded by on Thursday!

For them, for sanity
I will take some VItamin C!!!!!!!

NICE.

Got more info about France today - nervousness is rapidly increasing! Yikes.

Comments