HeLLO?

Yes. It's true. My voice is still M.I.A.

On a positive note I got some neato new slippers that I will most likely be wearing to death. They are nothing special - but quite warm and brown leatherish.

Also I purchased a new comforter. Down Aternative this time. It is wonderful. Screw down and it's stupid feathers!

Today I chilled with Mom and Dad. We watched the 5th Element - on VHS. Yeah. It's really weird to watch a VHS on Dad's projector. There is a picture as big as the wall, but the quality is not the same as DVD.

I'm reading a book about wool. Yes, how exciting you say! At least I'm reading. The book does tend to repeat itself. Just helping to cement the facts futher into my brain.

"wool can stretch up to 30% of it's original length and not break."
"it is the only naturally crimpy fiber"
"it is 10-70 microns in diameter."

Yes, very useful facts indeed.

Comments