A DAY.

Well, I worked today - did stuff.

Dad came and we went out to lunch together. That was nice to eat lunch with my pop. (He doesn't like being called that, but I like calling him that.)

After work I started working on matting the last family picture my dad's family took before my aunt passed. I took it at my G-parents anniversary. Mom got it printed larger after I photoshopped stuff. I spent the evening cutting out matts and putting the photo into frames. I did nine - one for g-parents, all Dad's siblings and aunt's children. Hopefully they like it and will overlook flaws in my efforts. It took about five hours or so.

Then, I was going to transfer clothes from washer to dryer and looked in dryer and pulled out my blue wool sweater. Only it is about 60-70% its original size. Nerdy as it may I am reading a book about wool and hopefully I can do something to revive it. Sad - it was a beautiful sweater.

Yes, also I got an e-mail from my professor about all my classes for next quarter. I'm not afraid to admit I am nervous. Very much so. Not about travel, or not knowing anyone, or being in a county where the people speak and I don't understand. No it's not that that makes me nervous. It's a little that I am the "youngest" in my major (so I have a limited knowledge) and not being able to create well enough. In remedy I must study and research processes. And pray.

Also, I am sad about the man who died in the forest. It saddens me very much.

Comments