CHECK. ONE. TWO.

If you have not already checked out Stacy's awesome wounds you should.

http://www.xanga.com/hughessl

Hmmm.... Today. It's currenty 23 degrees and lightly snowing. It was 16 this afternoon. Yeah, cold.

Went to the small mall (Concord) and got some presents for the bros and for me.

Then I helped Rachel fold her clothes at her house.

Went to work.

Chatted with people (via phone) I would care not to and with those I very much care to. Those I care to very much out weigh the others in number.

Now, I think I must sleep and try to breath. Yes. Night cap - why I would love one!

Comments

  1. Thanks for blogging and giving me something else to procrastinate writing this stinking paper. Ahh! I don't want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you.. i come home the 13th so we'll have to go out, ok? ok.. i love you, sharon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment