Ahhh, TOAST! YEAH YEAH.

Yep, work.

Last night stayed up until 3am cleaning/organizing. Thusly late to work (but only by ten minutes). But before the night of perpetual go-go I was able to sit and enjoy good company. Stacy made a mid-week expedition back some and I was fortuanate enogugh to be able to spend a few hours with her. We went up to Cooks and ordered a small pizza - all ham with half green pepper and half black and green olives - it was very yummers. Then we sat and talked and participated in Jeopardy that was on TV (many other patrons and staff did the same). Following our food we stepped into the Reel Scene to choose a film to watch. We went through all the shelves and finally settled for a Cary Grant best of and stettled in back at her place. A lovely evening. Good thing she'll be home after Saturday so we could have more fun times. We should get some library movies next time!

I was a pretty day, high in 50s.

Went to Barnes and Noble with Dad and Zac. Spent a while looking at books. Yep. Bought "Stitch Sampler" showing over 200 classic stitches. This is something I know very little about and I have an entire class about it next term so I picked up this book to take with be to FR, maybe it will help.

Secondly, "Drive Time French" - maybe I'll learn something and will be able to communicate enough to ask "how much" and "no, I don't have a phone number."

As you may have figured out by now this blog had nothing to do with toast.

Comments