YES. I DO KNOW IT'S ONE-THIRTY IN THE AM.

Yes, I just got home from work not to long ago. It's pretty chilly out of doors. 39 degrees. That is pretty gosh dern cold for SAV. It is supposed to bottom out at 36 tonight. Hopefully heat will combat that chill.

Today I mopped the floors everywhere, almost. At least in the kitchen, study, living room hallway, bathroom, stairs, hallway bathroom, and my room. And I ran the dishwasher and wipped down the counters and got groceries. Yep. Very housewife day, so to say.

Tomorrow, in Indiana, my aunt is getting married to a man I've never met. And come to think of it, the only thing I do know about the man is that his last name is Bates and he is a relation to the people who live down the road from my Mom and Dad.

Yeah, I think I'll go to bed so today I can wake up and accomplish things before I have to be at work at 2pm. Thankfully the film festival ends. Yes.

Comments