ON PEOPLE.

I hate that there are those people who I used to love and were very important and somehow they slip. Like egg whites oozing through your fingers and there is no yoke left to catch. And I miss them - but there is pretty much no way to get them back. They have joined the big dish of whites. Whites being all the other past relationships I wish I could have back but I can't. The only thing I can use it for is to bake the cake that is my life.

Then I saw that person who was a white, but now she's an empty shell. When I see her she's gone. She has been beaten by her cake. And I wish there was a way to help - but I can't. I just walk away. The only thing I can get from her is trying never to follow her lead.

PS. I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore. It was fine while it lasted but luckily after four years they kicked me out and I got to move on.

Comments