LA MUSICA.

Tonight Mags & Liz and I went with a group to a Shawn McDonald concert. I didn't really know much of his stuff and did fall asleep once - but only through a couple songs. He was really cool. (BTW - I fall asleep anywhere, in church on numerous occasions, but only for a short while and I wake up feeling refreshed.) So he was good and I was most impressed with one of his background dudes that played the base, harmonica, cello, keys - yeah just pretty much a genius (his hair confirmed this).

But I was also the mostest excited about the opening act Alli Rogers. She was really good and I know my dad will love her. We got both of her albums so she will be avaibable for listening.

And the most exciting news of all is that I have a child I'm sponsoring. Her name is Bicody Chepkoech. She lives with her parents and has three brothers adn two sisters. She's not in school but she likes to play jumping games. And she helps at home by caring for the animals. The reason I chose Bicody (asside from her awesome name) she has the same birthday as my Rachel. Except like twelve years later. Yeah, so I'm really excited about this because I have always wanted to sponsor a child and now I get to. I can send her letters and she'll send me a Christmas card. Hopefully this will make a difference in her life and maybe someday I can meet her. How did all of this come to be? At the concert World Vision was there and I couldn't help it.

Comments